Weight Loss

Thursday, February 26, 2009

So, back from vacation. Didn't really diet or exercise while gone. The ship was seriously lacking in the foodstuffs I was wanting/needing to stick closely to my planned diet, and with all the walking ~ everywhere ~ ; and the general lack of sleep ~ stuffy, uncomfortable cabin ~; I just could not work up the enthusiasm to head to the stuffy, crowded gym that didn't even have cardio equipment I could easily use...

Now having said all that ~~ all the walking means I didn't damage my weight loss plans too badly. I haven't really weighed myself, wanting to give myself a week home to readjust, so I don't really know how bad the damage is, scale-wise, but my clothes really don't seem tight and my oldest commented that I did look thinner... So, well, we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin -
Good for you! Everyone I've ever known to go on a cruise has come back not fitting into any of their pre-cruise clothes!!! In my MIL's photos, you can always tell which were taken just after a cruise :)

Robin said...

Hi Lalana,
Hope this reaches you. I hope you're well.

I just got lucky ~~ so much walking helped reduced the diet damage. It was the first week home from the cruise that was disastrous :P

Robin