Weight Loss

Friday, July 27, 2007

A Start

Hi, I'm Robin.

I'm just hoping to a create a place where I can talk about whatever -- books, news, TV, daily activities, etc.

So, it's late Friday. I have time to do this as my hubby has gone out. He's had a stressful week and heading out to the bar for a few hours helps him unwind. Should put him in a better mood for this weekend.

He bought a motorcycle this week. I think it's a Harley-Davidson Sportster, but since I know nothing about motorcycles I really can't say for certain. Last year it was a sports car (black Lexus SC430). Before you start thinking we're rolling in dough, neither was purchased brand new. We joke that he's going thru his mid-life crisis. As long as I'm allowed my fun, too, I'm not going to complain.

I'm currently reading Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs, 3rd in her Temperance Brennan series. Good books, absolutely nothing like the TV series "Bones". I have to divorce myself from the notion that they are related, otherwise I'd never be able to read them. It's like the movie Sahara -- an enjoyable movie, relatively related to the book, but as someone who has read all of Clive Cussler's books, I just cannot accept Matthew McConaughey as Dirk Pitt, or Steve Zahn as Al Giordano. Just wrong physically.

Well, anyway, just a brief shot of what has gone thru my mind recently. More to come soon.

0 comments: